List of Best pickup lines , by using this lines you can impress anyone.




1.You know, I had a pickup line ready to go, but you’re so hot it just left my mind.


2.I’m not currently an organ donor, but I’d be happy to give you my heart.


3.There must be something wrong with my eyes—I can’t seem to take them off of you.


4.Did you hear about a new disease called "BEAUTIFUL" ?
I think you're infected !

5.I was gonna say something really sweet about you but when I saw you I was speechless.

6.Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for.

7.If water were beauty, you'd be the whole ocean🌊

8.Are you the moon? Because even when it's dark, you still seem to shine.❤️


9.I’m afraid of the dark. Could you sleep with me tonight?

10.I blame you for global warming... your hotness is too much for the planet to handle!

11.If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

12.Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.✨

13.Help the homeless and take me home with you.✨

14.Did you hear about a new disease called "BEAUTIFUL" ?
   I think you're infected !

16.I was gonna say something really sweet about you but when I saw you I was speechless.❤️


17.If water were beauty, you'd be the whole ocean🌊

18.My love is like a tidal wave, and you’re beachfront property.

19.Hey do you have an anti gravity device on you?
   Coz whenever I'm around you, a part of me starts levitating. 🤭😂

20.i was gonna call you beautiful but beauty is on the inside and i haven't been inside you yet 

21.I'm writing this story for my future kids, would you be interested in helping me write it? It's called, How I Met Your Mother.😊❤️


22.I can say that I've ticked a lot on my travel goals.

23.But there's still one place left. Your bedroom😜

24.I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find

25.I’m no astronomer, but I’d still give you the sun, moon, and the stars 🔭

26.Would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
   You’re so hot you denature my proteins.

27.I can tell your definitely a great farmer
   But the trouble is you won't be able to keep them calves together while I'm around😙

28.I think I need to see an optician
   Because my eyes can't focus on anything but you.🫠💚

29.Is there an airport nearby, or was that just my heart taking off?

❤️



30.You remind me of a dictionary in the way you add meaning to everything.

31.My love is like a tidal wave, and you’re beachfront property.

32.Hey do you have an anti gravity device on you?

33.Coz whenever I'm around you, a part of me starts levitating. 🤭😂

34.i was gonna call you beautiful but beauty is on the inside and i haven't been inside you yet 

35.I'm writing this story for my future kids, would you be interested in helping me write it? It's called, How I Met Your Mother.😊❤️

36.I can say that I've ticked a lot on my travel goals.

37.But there's still one place left. Your bedroom😜

38.I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find

39.I’m no astronomer, but I’d still give you the sun, moon, and the stars 🔭

40.Would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?

❤️