Wonderbiz Technologies Pvt Ltd interview experience

 

My Software Engineer Interview Experience At Wonderbiz Technologies Pvt Ltd (Fresher)




I applied through another source (I got a link from my college placement cell). The process took 1+ weeks. I gave an interview at WonderBiz Technologies Pvt Ltd (Thane) in Nov 2021.

Firstly, I had to fill out a form where I was asked about extracurricular activities like GitHub account, Codechef account, projects, etc. After this, there was an online coding round in that coding round there were 4 questions need to be solved in 90 minutes with different difficulty levels and I was able to solve 3 questions. 4th question was tough. After that third was an online technical face-to-face round with a senior employee on Zoom where he gave me two questions to solve in 15 minutes (on Google Docs). Both questions were easy, I was able to write code for both questions within the given time. He told me to dry run the code by taking various test cases. He was satisfied with my approach and solution. After that, he started by asking basic questions related to java, dbms, oops, projects, sql queries, etc it lasted for 1 hour. 

After 3 days I got a positive response from a recruiter, recruiter told me that we are impressed with your knowledge, you've cleared the online technical round, and you will now proceed to the Final Round. The final round will be a Group Discussion (GD) + Techno-Managerial Round, this Final Round will take place at our office (Thane). 

There was a total of 3 rounds, the First Group Discussion (GD) round was with other candidates, and the GD topic was "is data privacy a myth". The second was Face to Face technical interview with Technical Lead, it lasted for 15-20 minutes, and he gave me two easy coding questions to solve.
I was able to solve both questions. The third and final round was the HR round it was a pretty easy round, she asked me questions about my strengths, weaknesses, goals, my family background, plans, etc it lasted for 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

  • Return the list of elements that are not present in the given list. 
  • My final year project-related questions. 
  • oops concepts such as inheritance, 4 pillars of oops, run time polymorphism etc.

My Personal Experience 

the overall interview experience was really good, Interviewer asked questions thoroughly, the interviewer asked basic as well as deep questions realted to oops so prepare well all the important topics, HR and recruiter were helpful, they also offered snacks (sandwich) during lunch time in the office.